Ads on my Blog

Just a little note about the ads on my blog. They may not reflect my beliefs in any way, shape or form.

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Sci-Fi Summer Readathon

The Sci-Fi Summer Readathon starts today. Thanks, Michelle, for inviting me to join in this readathon.

June is the Seasons of Reading readathon and since it is SciFi, I really wanted to join in. I am only going to list a few books for my list, but maybe I will get to more. I just wanted to make sure I had some picked out and listed.

From Season of Reading:

The Readathon dates are as follows: June 1 at 12:00am EDT until June 30 at 11:59pm EDT.

Since science fiction is a very specific genre, this will be strictly reading science fiction during the event. However, since fantasy is so closely related to the genre (often grouped together), if you feel more comfortable reading fantasy, that is also fine.

To check in on social media, we’ll use our new hashtag #SciFiJune.

I’m going to try to keep my updates below

My potential to-read list:






No comments:

Post a Comment