Ads on my Blog

Just a little note about the ads on my blog. They may not reflect my beliefs in any way, shape or form.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon

well, it is time for the Read-A-Thon.  It will be starting at 6am my time.  I will not be up at that time, but I will be starting it around 9am.  :D  Just too early to get up to read, would be falling asleep over my books. :D

I plan on reading:

Charles Dickens - "Little Dorrit"
M.R. James - "Casting the Runes and Other Ghost Stories"
C.J. Cherryh - "Rusalka"
Bob Dole - "Great Presidential Wit"

And many, many more.  :D  These are books that are on my reading shelf and to-read shelf, so I wanted to finish them up. Since this is my first try, I don't know exactly what I am doing; but will give a go at it. :D

2 comments:

  1. Happy first readathon! I hope you have a fabulous time. One unsolicited piece of advice -- make sure you get out and say "Hello!" to people on Twitter or other blogs; the community is my favorite part of doing the event :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun reading! Just chill!!

    PS: Please remove word verification, if you have it, for the duration of the readathon...

    ReplyDelete