Ads on my Blog

Just a little note about the ads on my blog. They may not reflect my beliefs in any way, shape or form.

Friday, June 3, 2022

My Commonplace Book... Snippets in Time: G. Michael Hopf

I was reading a fanfiction "Let's Start This From the Beginning" and came accross the following quote. It is so apropo to the current situation in the world today. I therefore wanted to save it in my commonplace book. The quote is
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” ~ G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain
Another excellent quote from the same book is:
“...We don't defeat our enemy by giving him a platform to spread the very propaganda they hope will defeat you... You can only have freedom and liberty when others want that for you. When the other side only uses freedom with the hopes of destroying it later once [*they're] in charge, it's time to shut them down... They will use our Constitution as long as they need to until they get the power, then watch them trash it.”

 

 *added by me

No comments:

Post a Comment