Ads on my Blog

Just a little note about the ads on my blog. They may not reflect my beliefs in any way, shape or form.

Thursday, August 26, 2021

My Commonplace Book... Favorite audio book narrators

I cannot stand being read to. Ever since I was little, I would have troubles with it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE reading but being read to was like listening to nails on a chalkboard cringe worthy. This was the situation up until I listened to Diana Gabaldon's book Outlander. I fell in love with Davina Porter's voice. I have also found that I love female voices with a British accent for books set in England. 

I now have decided to list my favorite book narrators here where I can find them easier. This doesn't mean I am going to like all the books. For example: Scott Brick. One book he was an excellent narrator but on another book I could NOT stand his voice. He made that book extremely boring. Granted the book itself was boring but...

Female Voice Actors

 

Male Voice Actors 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment