Ads on my Blog

Just a little note about the ads on my blog. They may not reflect my beliefs in any way, shape or form.

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Memorial... My Brother: John Michael Schlageter 4/22/75 - 12/29/17 (Has gone home to the LORD last night)

 John Michael Schlageter, 42, 

left to be with the Lord on Friday Dec. 29, 2017.

My Little, Big brother (born after me, but was taller than me) has gone home to be with the LORD!. I would always say that he was the classic of "Tall, dark and handsome!" John was slow in movements (such as his nickname of turtle) and he could keep his feelings and words closer than a rock. If he didn't want to talk, you couldn't get him to talk. He was sensitive and was loved! He is and will continue to be missed by his family and by his animal dog friends: Brownie and Tizzy. He was and will continue to be one of my BEST FRIENDS!

He was born in Ft. Oglethorphe, Georgia, Apr. 22, 1975, to George and Jacquelyn (Hatvany) Schlageter. He was preceded in death by both sets of grandparents (Frank and Deloris June (Uhlenbecker) Hatvany and Glenn and Marion (James) Schlageter), A Cousin Stephen Hatvany, Aunt and Uncle Ted and Carolyn (Hatvany) Vinca, Aunt Rosemary Hatvany, Great Aunt Nellie Ruth (James) Layne, along with a baby sister.

He is survived by His parents, George "Jack" and Jacquelyn "Jackie" (Hatvany) Schlageter, of Carrizozo, N.M., Sister Margret Schlageter, Brother Fred and Kimberly (LaMay) Schlageter and several Aunts, Uncles and multiple Cousins.




No comments:

Post a Comment