Ads on my Blog

Just a little note about the ads on my blog. They may not reflect my beliefs in any way, shape or form.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Book Review: Animals that know when their owners are coming home

Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming HomeDogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home by Rupert Sheldrake

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was an enjoyable read. I have experienced my dog seeming to know when I was home and my grandmother once knew when my dad was in an accident, but otherwise I don't agree with the authors premise of telepathy. I don't know how you could scientifically prove something like that. One person believes it is telepathy, another that it is spiritual. Who is right?


View all my reviews


I borrowed this book from local library

No comments:

Post a Comment